Wednesday 12 February 2014

OOTD: Cropped

As I haven't done an OOTD in quite a while (and quite honestly I haven't had the opportunity to dress up in a while either) I thought I would share a few photos from a friend's bday party a few weeks ago. Please be kind!
Laser Cut Crop (with cut out back): Topshop £36, PVC pencil skirt: Topshop (sold out), but similar on Etsy. Booties: Kurt Geiger. Rose gold monogram necklace: Anna Lou.
 Hair was styled using my favourite Babyliss Big Hair (£44.99).
I always find it hard to wear neutrals without a tan so I used another of my favourites to give myself a bit of colour - SiennaX Q10 Bronzing Mousse £24.95.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look amazing! What a bounce back to OOTDs! x

    teapartywithalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt looks so wet but still great.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig