Friday 18 May 2012

Work It Out: Belgravia

My new favourite online dress retailer is The Pretty Dress Company. Their dresses are exquistitely feminine and classic making them the perfect choice for flattering work attire, as well as classy evening wear. My most recent purchase is the Belgravia dress in Navy (£89 here).
The stretchy material is super comfortable and I absolutely adore the peplum detailing, fishtail hem and the over exaggerated bow on the back. One thing I would say is a necessity when wearing this dress though is killer heels! I usually pair mine with either nude or navy.

Have you ever purchased anything from The Pretty Dress Company? What are your favourite styles? I can't decide on my next order as I am in love with the all!!! xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love that dress, you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful dress. great length. I love Peplum dresses, they suit me and that colour would go great with my new shoes! :)

    If you are interested, I am having a giveaway on my blog of the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Hair Mask.

    Best Wishes!

    Arien
    ariendancer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous. You look amazing in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love dresses that emphasize an hourglass body shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Bombshell 3/4 sleeves in red and the Riviera in black - LOVE their dresses! x

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig