Monday 7 May 2012

OOTN: K Middy

If you can't beat them, join them! That's always my philosophy when visiting the glamorous capital of the north - Liverpool.
So for a bank holiday night out I knew that big hair and heels would be a must! I chose this lace overlay bubble dress from Zara (as worn by Kate Middleton), which I was able to track down, despite it's instant sell out in the UK, while I was shopping in Hong Kong.
The wedges are from All Saints, which I had packed to wear with another dress, but given the freezing weather I had to pair them with black tights and hope that in the dark no one would notice the dreaded open toe shoe/ tights combo. Shhhh... I don't think anyone saw...
The makeup was a fail safe brown smokey eye, lashes and pale lip. To show off the deep v in the back I pulled my hair into a low side ponytail, which was super easy to style and made sure that the volume stayed put all night. 
 
I hope you are all having a fabulous bank holiday weekend! xxx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. looking gorgeous as ever - that dress is stunning on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! You look gorgeous. I love the dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this dress. this wouldnt do anything for me as I dont have enough boobs but on you it looks gorgeous and the shoes, omg. they need a blog post of their own!
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, I also tend to like the dresses Kate wears especially the ones from Zara!

    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking lovely as always! Hope you had fun up here x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute dress. You look very sophisticated

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very pretty, Natalya! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you stood outside the Collegiate?

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig