Saturday 19 May 2012

OOTD: Symmetric Florals

Zara is pretty amazing this season. I have practically banned myself from going in as I always leave with something. I just can't help myself! Sometimes I can be indecisive, but having eyed this dress (£49.99 here) on the rail on three separate visits I decided that it had to be mine.
Although I absolutely love the pattern and the bright colours of this dress, the cut is not super flattering if you are a little bit top heavy. The deep cut outs can really broaden the shoulders, so you have to be careful with your proportions.
I decided to play up the green accents in the dress, while working the pastels trend with a pair of pistachio heels from Roberto Cavalli (purchased in the US for a ridiculously discounted price).
Please excuse my pale post winter legs!
I have been on the search for the perfect Summer leather jacket for months and this buttery soft All Saints Carmine waterfall jacket (£350 here) is just perfect. With fabric inserts in the sleeves, a fitted cut and unique button detailing there is nothing I don't like about this jacket... except perhaps the price!

Have you picked up any cute pieces in Zara recently? xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig