Saturday 26 May 2012

OOTD: Galaxy

Wrap dresses are so comfortable and flattering, but I somehow always overlook them when I am shopping as they can appear a little lackluster on the hanger. However, when I spotted this Forever Unique number on the ASOS website I was so enchanted by the galaxy print I ordered it straight away!
 Dress: Forever Unique (On sale from £110 to £65 here).

Apologies for the rubbish photos! We were heading out and the hotel only had horrid fluorescent lights. You can get a better idea of the colour below...
What do you guys think of wrap dresses? Are you a fan of the Forever Unique brand?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wrap dresses are fabulous; suitable for every occasion. I have been wearing them for years and I love how "the Kate effect" has made them popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://dressupforyourlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lovelies are supper easy to apply.Simply peel-off and press-on for enviable shine and electrifying colour. These party perfect nails will complete and transform any ordinary outfit in time for the festive period and best of all they last up to a week. Emjoi Micro Pedi

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig