Friday 4 May 2012

Monochrome Disco

Being blessed with a pair of pretty hefty thighs (thanks to my mother whose was all sorts of an athlete) and a 36" inside leg I didn't think that Disco Pants from American Apparel would be a viable choice for me. However, I was still curious to give them a try and after wrestling them on in the AA changing rooms I have not looked back!
Studded blazer - Zara (£89.99 here), Leopard shirt - Zara (£29.99 here), Disco Pants - American Apparel (£70 here), Shoe boots - Kurt Geiger.
 
So what do you guys think of Disco Pants? Are you brave enough to squeeze into a pair? xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Such a great outfit, I really want some but I'm a little put off by the price. I may have to give in thought because I've never seen a bad outfit with them! x

    themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic in them. I'm too scared to try them as I have huge thighs and bum

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look fab on you honey, if you sign up for the news letter you get them for about £60, I need to try a pair on - pronto! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants! I wish I were able to wear them to work... I'd probably be sent home lol

    Your whole outfit looks great! Love the lippy

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Loving the shirt, need to get one myself!

    beautyonablogx.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a 36" inside leg too and don't want to spend that sort of money as I'm worried they'll be too short!! They look great on you! Do you mind me asking what size you ended up going for? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiff, they are pretty stretchy so the length was fine for me. I went for the medium as I didn't want them too tight or be uncomfortable when sitting down. Hope that helps! x

      Delete
    2. Thanks very much!! I might have to make a trek out and try some on! They don't have an AA anywhere near me :(. Thanks again.. gives me something to go on if I don't get there and risk ordering!! :) xx

      Delete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig