Thursday 10 May 2012

Candy Sprinkles Envy Wraps Bling


Nail wraps are imho one of the best innovations in the last few years. They make even the most complicated of designs so simple and fast to achieve without fuss, fumes or frustration. As much as I love the idea of the Ciate Caviar nails (I am still on the waiting list for a set) I dread the spillage that will undoubtedly ensue when my shaky hands finally get hold of all those little beads.

I was therefore very much excited to see that Elegant Touch have released their own textured nail stickers - the new Envy Wraps Bling in Candy Sprinkles. These work just like any other nail wrap, but the little multi coloured gems are 3D, which makes them all sorts of sparkly!
Having just painted my nails the day before these landed on my doorstep I was too impatient to wait and decided to try them straight away. The base of the wraps is clear so you can apply them on your bare nail or on top of any coloured polish. You don’t need any heat with these so they were super quick to apply and lasted for about 3 days before the edges started fraying and peeling off.
I can genuinely say that I got so many compliments on my little Candy Sprinkles ‘feature’ nails over the next few days and most people were shocked that these were wraps as they thought I had painstakingly applied the gems individually.

Envy Wraps Bling can be purchased here for £6.99. Other designs in the range include silver droplets, leopard and zebra prints. 

Are you a fan of nail wraps? What do you think of the new textured nail wraps? Will you be checking out the new Envy Wraps Bling range? xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. OMG, gorgeous! Amazing! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I loooove these, they look fab! Will def be hunting these down!

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love these their so freaking cute!

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love !!! it's so cute

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig