Friday 25 May 2012

Beautifying Oils from The Body Shop

Multi-purpose products are essential for Summer travels and a beauty oil is perhaps the best investment you can make. They can relieve dry skin and restore softness and shine to hair. They can make your whole body look lean, glossy and amazing while moisturising, nourishing and protecting. They can be used as a restorative conditioner or serum. They can be used in the bath or shower...
 
I am so excited to see that The Body Shop have now brought out their own range of 11 delicately scented/ flavoured Beautifying oils, and at just £6.75 for 100ml they are a great price for such a versatile product.
These oils contain up to 99.6% natural ingredients and are made with a lightweight blend of nut oils including Community Fair Trade marula oil, sweet almond oil and kukui nut oil giving instant hydration and a shimmering finish. The dry oil formula absorbs quickly without feeling greasy so it can be used alone or layered with your moisturiser. I like to double up on the same scent (the Moringa is shown above) by using the oil alongside the Body Butter (especially on legs) to make the fragrance last and ensure my skin is well hydrated.

Are you a fan of beauty oils? Have you tried any of The Body Shop's Beautifying oils? What are your favourite fragrances? xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow these look great! I recently tried the Bobbi Brown cleansing oil but despite normally adoring BB products I didnt find it cleaned my face very well at all. I'm using a Nivea one at the mo for the body which is lush but I really like the variety of the Body Shop range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely beneficial posting. I just bookmark your blog plus would like to say that I have really appreciated while reading your content. body shops

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig