Sunday 27 May 2012

Babyliss Boutique

A hair dryer is hardly the most exciting gadget and definitely comes at the bottom of my hair tools arsenal. I am not a blow dry maestro, usually preferring my Babyliss Big Hair to do all the hard work, so my hair dryer is rarely used for more than blasting my hair dry.
Well that has all changed since I was given the new Babyliss Boutique Italian hair dryer to try! As Will.i.am would say this hair dryer is the bomb.com. It is the most powerful tool I have used, definitely rivaling that of salons. I used to absolutely loathe drying my hair - it's long and there is quite a lot of it (not complaining), so drying it was always a lengthy and pretty boring chore. This hair dryer has actually cut my drying time in half and I couldn't be more grateful.
The Babyliss Boutique dryer has 3 heat and 2 speed settings, ionic technology for smoothness and shine and a super slim concentrator nozzle, which really helps to dry, smooth and control the hair. Over the last few weeks I have noticed that my hair not only dries quicker with this hair dryer, but even during rough drying it is smoother and it stays fuller for longer without going flat or frizzy.
I never thought that I would wax lyrical about a hair dryer, but I highly recommend the new Babyliss Boutique AC Dryer 2400W! Currently it is only stocked in Argos, retailing at £74.99 here.

Have you tried any tools from the Babyliss Boutique range? Do you have a favourite hair dryer? How long do you spend drying your hair? xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. looks nice, although I prefer the one I bought recently , it's the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Dryer which is amazing, dries really fast and treat the hair well, leaving it soft and shiny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article! I personally favor the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Professional hair dryer because it's powerful, healthy on my hair and has all the features of a pro model :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m really happy that i found your website you wrote a lot of interesting posts Keep working !

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig