Friday 2 December 2011

Cast Yourself: Please vote for me!! :)

Many of you have probably heard about the L'Oreal Cast Yourself Competition on Facebook to be the face of Casting Creme Gloss alongside Cheryl Cole. I have unashamedly entered and with only a few days left to vote I am so excited to be in the top 60 entries for my colour (red!) so far. Voting closes in two days so I am hoping for one more little push to get me into the lucky few who will audition for the part!

I would absolutely love the opportunity to meet the gorgeous Cheryl and it would mean so much if you could vote for me on facebook here!!!


Thanks so much my lovelies and fingers crossed! xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. consider yourself voted for :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck

    http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,my name is Gloria,i've been following you since the begining,i've learnt a lot from you...thak you so much for everything,you're so beautifull & lovely!
    Love from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. havent you just been in the john freda ad? which is better? john freda or castings?

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig