Sunday 10 July 2011

Interview with Kimberly Wyatt

 A few weeks ago I was given the amazing opportunity of interviewing the beautiful and talented Kimberly Wyatt  of Pussycat Dolls and So You Think You Can Dance fame, and co-founder of mineral makeup line BM Beauty. A few of you kindly contributed questions for Kimberly, of which I chose a selection, so I hope you find her answers interesting!

1.What inspired you to create BM Beauty?

"BM Beauty was created because we wanted to give people the all natural makeup option without sacrificing glamour, coverage, or color!!


2. What would be the one piece of beauty advice you would give to younger girls?

"Be educated and aware of what you put on your skin!"


3. What are your must have beauty products that you can’t be without?

"BM Beauty nude lip gloss, mascara, and vanish concealer! Moroccan oil for my hair! Dry Shampoo!!"


4. Coming from a dance background I imagine you have tried a multitude of long wearing foundations, which would you recommend?

"I have tried almost everything!!! To be quite honest I've been using a tinted moisturizer paired with BM Beauty Foundation in Sunny Haze!!! It's been incredible on and off stage!!"


5. Do you have any beauty disaster stories you would be willing to share?
 
"I’ve dealt with seriously problematic skin for most my life. The worst experience I had was when my dermatologist did a chemical peel on my face. I didn't get all of it washed off afterwards and the chemicals continued to burn my skin.....I held my head out the window the whole way home because it was burning so badly!! I had scabs on my face by the time I got home!!! OUCH!!!"

Thank you so much to Kimberly for taking the time out of her hectic schedule to answer our questions! If you have more questions for Kimberly youcan follow her on twitter @KimberlyKWyatt  xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig