Monday 25 October 2010

Quick FOTD

Just a quick FOTD from last weekend. Not sure why this lighting makes me look like I'm grey lol??
Make Up Forever HD foundation (hello freckles!)
NARS angelica blush
Soleil Tan de Chanel

Benefit creaseless cream shadow in Birthday Suit
MAC wedge eyeshadow
L'Oreal Volume Million lashes mascara

The Body Shop lipstick no. 58

How gorgeous is this lippie! It's definitely one of my favourite colours at the moment. Although it is a very bright, intense fuchsia in the tube the formulation is very glossy and moisturising so it can easily be sheered out for the day. Here I am wearing it over a tiny bit of Anatomicals 'stop cracking up' lipbalm (which I love as it is non-sticky, hydrating and shiny like a vinyl gloss).

 I seem to be having a love affair with nude eyes and bright lips lately. Perhaps it's something to do with the rapidlash (review coming soon). What lippies are you loving at the moment? xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. im loving estee lauder portofino coral and mac chatterbox at the minute! want estee lauder pinkberry too.

    you look so lovely, as always grr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey! It looks scary dark in the tube (almost black), but it's very, very sheer and gives my lips an amazing berry-stained look.

    love your blog, btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the lippie on u <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and subtle. I love! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig