Saturday 17 July 2010

Work it Out: Installment Dix

Last night I was heading straight from the office for drinks to celebrate a few of my work girlies' Birthdays. What a night it was... and what an awful day it has been today.
Dress: Zara (later worn with black cardigan). I also wore black patent heels from New Look. I really don't like NL very much because most of the clothes are such poor quality. Personally I would rather save and buy one nice item, that will last, than ten that are going to disintegrate in the wash. However, the shoes in NL are nothing to be sniffed at. They have some nice designs, are super affordable, comfortable and give me peace of mind as so often expensive shoes get ruined (after one outing in the lovely London rain).
I hope you all had a good Friday night my lovelies!  I'm going back to bed to nurse my poor head. My own fault really.. why did I ever think it would be a good idea to mix about 14 different types of cocktails and shots in one night??? :( xxx
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Your hair looks lovely!! Hope you feel better; it probably seemed like a good idea at the time!

    http://jadefungblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously loving the 'Work it Out' series! Thank-you :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely,
    so jealous you get to dress so nicely each day for work! x
    www.makeupandmojitos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Your hair is insanely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dress is so pretty! I love Zara for work-wear. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your outfit, and your hair looks great! hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty dress.

    http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natalya thank you for your lovely comment on my hair! I love yours alot and the color is divine :)
    My only trick is olive oil treatments once a week and not using heating tools :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just a random reader. Just wanted to let you know that you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    I'm a regular reader of your blog and I am loving the work day looks but I am just not bold enough to try them out. I don't really do skirts/dresses to work, I think if I did, folks would die of shock.

    I was wondering, do you have a tutorial on how to do the fishtail look for your hair?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig