Wednesday 16 September 2009

OOTD

It seems that summer is truly over in London, even before it ever really began. Yesterday the weather was horrendous so in order to stay warm and dry I had to dive into my autumn wardrobe, which was quite a contrast to the strappy tops and hot pants I have been wearing for the last six weeks.

(Please ignore the background.. I still have not properly unpacked and I really hate having so much mess around me.. eeek!)

I decided to go back to basics with black skinny jeans (Rock&Republic) and leather boots (Dune). To brighten the outfit up and add a girlie twist I wore a simple white vest (ZARA) with a lacey short sleeved camisole (ASOS) over it. I then added a structured wool mix blazer (FCUK) to contrast with the feminine top and pushed the sleeves up to make it more modern and casual.
You all know how much I love a big bag, and this one from Coccinelle is pefect for wet weather as it can be firmly closed at the top to protect the inside from the rain, and has a handy zip on the side with a hidden compartment where you can put your umbrella without soaking everything else.


Are you sad to be letting go of your summer wardrobe, or are you tired of dresses and playsuits? I certainly feel like I have been brought back to reality with a bump! Now, let us pray for an Indian summer ;),
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Ni Nat! You look so fresh. Really nice outfit and lovely bag. Missed your posts and am very happy to see you back. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scotlands been bathed in sunshine for the past week!Grrr I'm desperate to get into my autumn/winter wardrobe aswell! I absolutely love the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the winter wardrobe i feel much more comfortable in skinnies, boots and cardi than summer attire! Love the blazerxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! I like to pair skinny jeans with boots too. That is why I love fall and all the wardrobe possibilities that come along with it. You look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bag! glad your back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been bizarre here (Edinburgh) the last few days have been brilliant sunshine? Saturday was piping hot sitting in the park soaking up the rays. Then sunny but cold today. It's mad, you have to take an umbrella and sunglasses whenever you go out.

    http://eliza-mclellan.blogspot.com/

    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sharp outfit! I'm ready for fall, but living on the gulf of Mexico, that probably won't come for a few more months.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit. I'm not really too sad to see summer go, personally i love winter fashion. xXx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig