Friday 6 February 2009

Finally the MAC BBR collection has launched in the UK! To be honest, I was not overwhelmed. The eyeshadows, lipsticks and lipglasses were not very special and nothing really screamed "buy me!!". However, I did get the 226 brush, which I have been looking forward to for far too long. Just perfect for the crease! Yay!! I also liked the MSFs, especially the redhead one, so I may pop back and get that at a later date.

The cremesheen collection has also launched today and I was very excited to see it as the colours looked very yummy! I got 'ever so rich', a beautiful milky pink with a hint of lavender. I have been wearing it today, but am not too sure how I like it. The pigmentation is pretty po
or and does not show up on me too well, also it did not seem to last very long. However, the formulation is very different to other MAC lipglosses. It is not at all sticky and feels very light and smooth on the lips. It reminds me a lot of Bourjois' Eau de Gloss Cosmic. So for those of you who hate sticky lipglosses, this is the gloss for you, though Bourjois is about half the price.
I also puchased two eyeshadows, Digit and Cobalt. I guess I was in a purple mood ;). What do you guys think of BBR?

much love,
Natalya
xxx

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I really cant say much because we dont have a Mac store where i live,but from other bloggers and youtube videos i think i'm gonna get definately an MSF,henna eyeshadow and dont know what else untill i see them in real.Loved what u bought!And go get the Msf u liked:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not looked at the collection yet as I fear the effect it will have on my bank account - haul planned later this month though! I have heard a lot about thosse lipglosses being not too great though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the MSF and brushes. But Brunette MSF is the only one that works in my skin tone. To much sparking gold on the others
    The eye shadows are interesting but they will not be my favorite...

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig